Since most of us will be staying home this Holiday season, feeling good is essential. I wanted to bring you guys some ideas for gifting and a little bit more, for you and your friends. I’ve put up a list of my favorite beauty gifts to help make your shopping experience a little bit easier! Need to buy your sister, mother, friend, any girlie or self-gifting a Holiday present? From pocket-size to a little bit more luxury, a gift can show the most important people in your life that you’re thinking of them, no matter what size your budget is. I trust and recommend these products since I have been using them for a long time and they up my glam, even on the days when I am not feeling it.
The best part is that you can head to Walmart to purchase your gifts as it is the one-stop-shop for the best holiday gifts to give this season for everyone on your list. You will find the best beauty gifts, and so much more. Walmart has seriously upped the ante with a wide selection running from luxurious to budget-friendly brands, and the best part is that you can buy everything online, and won’t have to worry about moving from home!
I wish you all Happy Holidays, and that you get to enjoy yourself with your friends and family!
THE GUIDE TO STOCKING FILLERS:
1.Cellulose Facial Sponge 2. EOS Lip Balm Pomegranate Raspberry 3. Jade Roller
4. Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil 5. NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer
6. OEDO Eye Mask 7. The Eyelash Curler 8. Revlon Volume Length 9. Weleda Skin Food
10. Burt Bees Deep Pore Scrub 11. Revlon Insta-Blush Stick 12. Burt’s Bees Lip Treatment
13. Dr. Jart+ Clearing Solution 14. Essie Nail Polish 15. Echo Brush 16. Real Techniques Sponge
17. Burt’s Bees Facial Oil
Grabbing a few small things to pop in the stocking so don’t have to spend a fortune but still make your loved ones feel special. They make part of my beauty routine, I am sure that they will be a nice finishing touch for anyone…
FOR THE GENEROUS TYPE:
1. Clarins Double Serum 2. Clarins Blue Orchid Treatment Oil 3. T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer 4. Revitalash Serum 5. Nova Cleansing Brush 6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum 7. T3 SinglePass Styling Iron
Even though these items are a little bit more expensive, you won’t be wasting your money! You are getting the quality for the price you are paying for. Not only that, but some of them will also last for a long time, so keep in mind they are a good investment.
Stay safe and take care of yourselves my lovelies!